Rocksalt Menai is the perfect venue for any occasion.
From Celebrations, Private Dining, a Wedding Reception, Charity Events, Wine Tastings, Corporate Events,
Product Launches, Team Building and so much more!
Our large and spacious restaurant allows you to feel separate from the other diners, whilst still enjoying the ambiance
and atmosphere that Rocksalt exudes. You can request to sit upstairs on our Mezzanine level, downstairs in
one of our comfy booth areas or on our lovely Deck area – so many options depending on your needs.
We can accommodate groups of any size, from 4 people up to 120 people – we have you covered. With our unique restaurant design you can also select where you would like to be seated:
– Mezzanine: Our Mezzanine level can hold up to 50 people at one time. You can request to be seated up there along with other groups, or book out the whole area exclusively! the choice is yours.
– Booth Seat Dining: looking for an intimate, relaxed dinner with friends? Our Booth Seat Dining area holds up to 20 people in a cosy and relaxed environment. Perfect for sipping cocktails, catching up with friends and enjoying our amazing food. This area only suites small groups.
- Area 1 Dining: if you prefer seating that is downstairs, close to the bar, with the option of one long table, or a bunch of smaller tables, then this is the perfect area to hold your function. This area can hold up to 50 people and the tables can be arranged in a variety of ways to suite your group.
– Area 3 Dining: This area is perfect for groups of up to 30 people. With two nice long tables running along our glass windows, this area is intimate and practical for those work parties. This area is also great for a lunch time function, with the beautiful natural light.
– The Deck: our Deck area can hold up to 40 people. with our glass bifold doors it can be closed off and made completely private.
Please note: to book out areas of our restaurant exclusively involves a minimum spend charge. Minimum spend is determined on which area you would like to book and what night of the week your function is on. Requests for areas are 'Requests only'. The only way to secure an area is by booking it out exclusively.